Marketers know that video is a powerful marketing tool. It’s the best way to get your message across to an audience in a short period of time. But not all videos are created equal, and many people don’t have the time or budget for high-quality production.
Entrepreneurs, and business owners too are constantly trying to find new ways to promote their businesses. One of the most effective marketing tactics is video marketing.
You can use videos for all sorts of things. This post will teach you 6 effective ways to use video marketing to promote your business!
What is meant by marketing video?
Marketing video means using video to market your products or services. You could present it in different forms. Telling your story and demonstrating the benefits of using your product is a great way to engage with potential customers.
High-quality videos require time, resources and skills that many companies don’t have. For this reason, we need marketing video ideas that can help you promote products or services without hiring expensive professionals.
The best way to understand how effective video can be is by watching other companies’ videos and studying their success rate. For example, with leads generated from the content they provide online through YouTube or social media posts. It’s important you study these so you know what works well before investing time into your own project!
What are the benefits of using marketing video?
There are many reasons why companies choose to use this type of marketing. Here are a few benefits that you should really consider:
- Video is visual content and is more engaging than text, blog posts or social media posts.
- With video marketing you can showcase your products in action to show customers the value of what they’re buying. This works very well for ecommerce stores selling physical goods online such as clothing, kitchen appliances etc.
- It’s quick, so it doesn’t require much planning.
- An easy way for people to learn about your business and what you offer without having a too in-depth conversations with sales reps or staff members.
- You can use videos on multiple platforms which means they will reach more people than just one outlet (such as an article) would do alone.
- Generates leads by showing potential customers who you are through your voice/ words/ actions (which all play important roles when making videos!).
How can we use a marketing video in promoting our business?
There are so many ways companies can use video marketing. Here are 6 marketing video style ideas to promote your business:
- Use it as your company introduction and put it on your landing page or other websites such as LinkedIn (for example). This helps to introduce yourself properly before meeting with other professionals in the same industry or field of work.
- You could create an FAQ section that customers might like answering themselves instead of you continuing to do all the research for them! It also gives you time to focus on other areas within your business if needed. While still making sure people get what they need from you through videos.
- Brand videos that explain who you are and what you do in an engaging way, utilizing either animation or live-action footage for example.
- Explainer videos could be a short demo-style version of marketing videos explaining how something works (such as software or hardware. Using animated characters, text, or voiceover work from an actor/ presenter depending on the type of product being showcased, etc.
- Customer testimonials videos where current customers give their honest opinions about using your products/services. Including specific details so potential leads know exactly what they will get if buying from you.
- A social media video is one mainly aimed at having an online presence. This could be uploading your own video content onto different video hosting platforms or social media channels. Such as on Facebook or YouTube for example.
It’s important these types of videos are engaging otherwise people will lose interest quickly! You must also use captions/ subtitles whenever is necessary.
How to create marketing videos?
Marketing video creation can be done in a few different ways. It’s important to remember that not all methods will work for every business, it really depends on what you want to achieve and who your target market is!
The first thing you need to think about before creating anything is deciding how long the video should be as this helps determine which production method works best. Don’t forget any social media platforms have strict time limits. So if using those then shorter videos are usually better. Even though there isn’t much room for explanation etc. Here are some suggestions:
A live-action marketing video is a more traditional option. Because this method uses real people on screen to demonstrate products/ services etc. It’s more time-consuming and costly. But it allows you to be creative with your video content and use your own voiceover work too!
This type of marketing video works well if you’re looking for something specific. Such as explaining how a product would benefit customers. Even some feedback from current clients about what they like most about using your services.
Another suggestion is by making an animated marketing video. This is a good and more current trend option! Use animation software where users can create their video content from scratch without requiring any video editing skills if they do take advantage of tutorials. You can make a marketing video quickly and easily where text, images, or both are included.
What is so great about using animated marketing videos?
Animated marketing videos are great for explaining complicated topics or processes in your video script. Because these types of visuals can be very engaging, especially when they include text to keep viewers interested too!
Brands usually use an animated marketing video when their target market isn’t tech-savvy (so may struggle with learning how to use software etc.) and needs something more visual like this as a result.
However, animated marketing videos also work well whether the viewer knows nothing about using certain computer programs/hardware or even those that do understand things but just want an easier way of getting information across instead!
How to use animated videos as your marketing technique?
Animated marketing videos can be used in a video marketing strategy to increase your brand awareness and generate more leads! You can make animation as professional marketing videos. These could include promotional or brand-building material such as an animation that features what you do, how many years of experience you have within the industry plus much more.
Another example would be using animated characters in product videos to show any product or service being offered so they are easier for potential customers to visualize when making purchasing decisions etc.
Think about it like watching entire video ads on your TV screen. Sometimes we don’t buy immediately but after thinking about it over time we go back and make a purchase because we’re convinced this is exactly what we need!
Animated video content makes people stop and think – even if just for a few seconds longer. Because of that, it has the potential to lead to more sales in the long run.
Another popular animated marketing technique is called ‘whiteboard’ videos which are essentially cartoon-style animation made with just black and white markers on a whiteboard.
What should be included in a good marketing video?
A marketing video or video ad should include A CALL TO ACTION. The target audience of the video ad must know what you want them to do next, so be direct about it! A good example would be “call now for more information” or perhaps even have an arrow pointing towards your phone number on the screen.
You can also try including KEY BENEFITS in your video clips that will convince viewers why they need your product/service and keep people engaged by asking questions that are answered through watching the rest of your video.
And don’t forget to mention any FREEBIES, DISCOUNTS, OR DEALS available in your video content. This could tempt customers into buying right away!
What do I need to consider before starting my video production?
You must think about what your company is offering and who it appeals to before you start your video creation process. Then you can work out how that fits into video marketing online.
Here are a few examples of things to consider before making your videos:
- Which age group would be most interested in hearing about this type of product/service?
- What sort of tone should your animated characters have so they appeal to these potential customers?
- You must decide on an angle first and foremost because once everything else falls into place after that it will help you to create a video that’s not only engaging but also successful too.
- Another thing to consider is how long your videos should be as well as the format – for example, whether they’re more suited to being short and snappy (the ‘explainer’ type) or longer like an interview with current customers etc.
You need to think about these factors beforehand. Because if you’ve got many ideas floating around in your head all at once then creating content could become very difficult!
Also always remember who you’re targeting before making any marketing videos. Otherwise there’s no point doing it at all. If you don’t know exactly what sort of language/style works best when speaking directly to potential leads then you should research from digital and social channels.
Where can I make my animated marketing video?
There are various platforms and services available to you that will help your company create an animation video. However, only a few can make it for you effortlessly with so little time and zero costs.
MyVideodesign platform is a revolutionary online video maker for creating high-quality, animated marketing videos. What I love about this service is that it’s so easy to use and free too! You can create an explainer video in just minutes. You can upload your own original content only using Word or Powerpoint format.
This AI-driven animation maker also features a built-in text-to-speech voice-over technology, which will deliver your message with style and panache. Give yourself (or your business) an edge by investing in top-notch marketing video tools like this one today–you won’t regret it!
Click to sign up for your free account today! You can also contact us anytime if you need help or advice with anything at all. We’re here to guide and assist you throughout the entire process so don’t be afraid to reach out. We’d love to hear from you.
We hope this blog post has been helpful and if you’d like to read some of the other content we’ve written recently, please do check out our website for more useful information, or feel free to connect with us on social media too!
Thank you for reading.