Creating a training video is a great way to educate employees and clients on new information or how-tos. A training video is an effective training tool because it can be watched at any time. Which makes corporate training videos more convenient for the employee. For example, instead of sending out an email with training instructions, you can create a short employee training video that will walk your employees through the training steps in detail.
This blog post discusses why employee training videos are becoming so popular for companies. Companies that are looking to improve their customer service skills by providing better training content to their clients. Also, you will learn all you need to know about a training video, animation software, and how to create an effective training video.
The benefits of animated training video
Animation training videos are becoming popular in the workplace because you can watch them at any time and on multiple devices. Moreover, animated tutorial videos or instructional videos are a great way to show employees how something should look or work rather than telling them. It’s also an effective training tool that provides immediate feedback while training. Which helps to ensure the training is being understood.
There are many benefits to using animated videos as a training tool, such as:
- They can watch the video file at any time and anywhere with multiple devices. Whether it’s on a computer screen or their smartphone, it’s flexible!
- The animation process provides immediate feedback during training sessions.
- Animations show employees how something should look or work rather than telling them what it looks like or how it works.
- You can use a high-quality training video to train a variety of audiences, not just a particular group of people.
- Great training videos are an effective training tool because they provide employees with the knowledge and skills they need for their job.
Today’s companies are looking for more ways than ever before to create training content that is convenient, quick, and effective so they can improve their customer service skills.
Why animated videos are more effective than live-action videos?
How to create a training video: best practices
Creating a successful training video takes time and effort because it should be simple, engaging, and most importantly helpful.
In order to make a training video that is effective and stand out from the rest, here is a list of do’s and don’ts:
- Do focus on quality rather than quantity. The best training videos content should be concise but contain valuable information.
- Do test training videos on more than one person to ensure training is easy to follow and understand.
- Do keep training videos short and sweet by keeping them between two to three minutes long.
- Don’t rush through training key steps. Instead, give employees time to thoroughly understand training instructions.
- Don’t create courses that don’t relate to the business or company objectives because employees will become disengaged quickly.
- Don’t wait for training time at work. Because employees will likely forget most of the training steps if they don’t watch the training video soon after the initial instructions are given.
Now you have a better understanding of why animated training videos are becoming so popular. It’s time to start making your own training videos for your employees and clients. Keep it simple and effective with training videos that will help improve your business operations.
Make training videos using animation software
You can make training videos quickly and easily by using animation software. It will help you put together training content, engage your audience with animated elements that are fun and exciting while ensuring the training is understandable. There are many tools online to help make this process even easier for you. In case you don’t have any experience in creating training videos before.
Animation training videos, sometimes referred to as explainer videos. Using animated characters that show training processes through animation. This video lesson utilizes the visual power of animation to help train employees on new concepts or training initiatives.
Animations are not easy for everyone. Which is why using a specific type of software will make animation video creation easier. And also allow more people to create effective training videos. There are many types of animations available that vary in their training capabilities. But, a popular choice for making training videos is animation software.
We can create animation video with this type of software. By dragging and dropping characters into the training video scene to show employees how something should work or look. Popular types of animations include:
- Whiteboard drawings that are drawn on paper then scanned onto the computer
- Stop motion animation that uses illustrations and photographs of characters
- Puppets training videos where an animator or voice actor controls the characters
- Whiteboard animation, which uses illustrations and photographs of characters to create training videos
Using animation software is a great way for companies to make their own videos. Because it allows employees who are less comfortable with drawing or animating, the ability to create effective video content.
5 tips on how to choose quality animation software
There are many training videos available online, but not all created equal. Here are 5 tips that can help you choose the best animated video software for your business while ensuring that it will be an effective training tool once complete:
- Look for animation software that offers a free trial or demo version to ensure that employees like how easy it is to use animation video software before committing to a multi-year contract.
- Check if the training video that is created with the animation software will play on most devices and browsers because not everyone has an Apple or Android device.
- Determine how many characters, scenes, and objects are available for training video creation because the more options there are, the easier training content will be created.
- Ask about training video hosting services that allow you to upload training videos online so employees can easily access training content.
- Search online for training videos created with animation software to see how other companies have used the training video software before committing to a multi-year contract.
More and more businesses are using animated video as an effective way to train employees on new processes or training initiatives because they engage the audience, explain a complex topic effectively, and are fun to watch.
To reduce unnecessary training costs, animation videos can become a great way for businesses to communicate training initiatives in the most effective ways possible. While saving time and money by avoiding expensive training sessions that can include simultaneous translation or traveling employees across the world.
More people have access to animation software online than ever before which is why we can see more training video creations every day. But quality animation software is key for creating training material that engages employees.
Best easy and free quality animation software
The best way to create an impact with animated training videos is by using quality animation software. It allows the trainer or training company to create training material that is engaging, informative, and full of life. The animation software you use to create your training videos can make or break the experience for employees. Since it’s what they will be staring at during training.
So, are you looking for quality animation software for your video? Look no further, myVideodesign offers AI-driven software that makes creating animated video quick and easy with quality results every time. Try our online service today by signing up for a free account here.
We’ve seen the future of training videos and it is awesome. Who wants to spend hours animating a video when you can let AI do all the heavy lifting? MyVideodesign has created technology that allows anyone with minimal design skills to make a professional-grade animated short video for free!
Stop wasting time on manual labor and start leveraging this advanced tool today by clicking here! Your business will thank you later. Thank you for reading!