Animated explainer videos are a great way to get people engaged with your company. With an animated explainer video maker, you can create a professional-looking animated video in just a few minutes.
Animated videos have been found to be more engaging than generic ones such as live-action videos or still images of products. This tool is extremely easy to use. It will allow you to create professional-looking animations that will wow your audience!
This blog post talks about how this video tool can make it easier than ever for you to create animated videos for your website.
What is an explainer video software and why you should use one?
An explainer video software is a free animated video maker that allows you to create an engaging animated video for your website or blog post. An animated explainer video is extremely popular and effective, you can use it to increase conversions on websites.
These video styles are more engaging than generic ones with people or still images. And have been found to increase conversion rates by over 65%. You can also avoid the expensive live-action video production costs.
Animated videos are also more effective than other types of video marketing. Because you can use them on any platform, including mobile. These videos use the power of storytelling to get people excited about your business and what you have to offer.
Animated videos are a great way to get your message across in an engaging and creative way. The power of animation allows these short clips often times less than 2 minutes long. Which you can watch anywhere from desktop computers all the way down with tablets or smartphones alike!
Mobiles include exciting new technology that will make it easier for anyone who has internet access at their fingertips. Because you don’t even need WiFi anymore. If these types of online videos are going to use screen size correctly then there won’t ever again any problem reaching people wherever they may be.
This is just one of the reasons why a good explainer video is so effective and this free tool gives you everything you need to create animated videos for your website or blog post!
How to use an explainer video maker?
Explainer video software can help users make their own videos quickly and easily without having any design experience at all. The best way to use this software is to first write a script. It’s important that you include as much detail as possible, so the finished product really reflects your brand and what it has to offer.
Once you have decided on all of these details, simply drag and drop them to the platform. The next step, choose your preferred background and animation characters. Finally, sit back, relax, and let the video tools do the magic!
The software will automatically create a professional video animation with just the click of one button. No additional effort on your part is necessary! This process ensures that every single aspect looks perfect before sharing online or using it for promotional purposes on social platforms.
5 tips for creating a successful animation explainer video
Animation explainer videos are extremely popular today, due in large part to their effectiveness. Here are some tips for creating a successful animated video:
- Keep your message simple. Many people will watch the first few seconds before deciding if they want to see more or not. Make sure that you don’t use too much text at once! Your key message should be clear and easy for anyone watching it to understand within the time limit you set yourself (most experts say around one minute).
- Use animation styles that work best with what you’re trying to sell. For example, if you’re selling a product that is colorful and fun to use then using an animated style with bright colors will fit perfectly. But for something more serious or technical, stick to simple shapes and sleek design.
- Keep the video short! Animated explainer videos are popular because you can watch them on any screen from anywhere in the world. You don’t want to lose anyone waiting for something that takes too long because they will just move on.
- Keep the background simple. Animation videos work best with simple backdrops so people focus on the message you’re trying to convey rather than being distracted by unnecessary details in the background. If necessary, add some subtle animations here to keep things interesting without distracting from your main point.
- Include a call to action at the end of your video that is very visible and easy for users to click on. People should be aware of what you want them to do, so make sure it’s clear.
With the animated explainer video makers, creating your best explainer video has never been easier! These video tools allow anyone who wants an easy way to create animated professional videos in just minutes.
And with no animation experience necessary, anyone can use these types of video tools. Even complete beginners! You simply need some time and dedication when using this type of video tool, but it’s well worth the effort.
Animation explainer video makers are extremely popular today because they are engaging, easy to use, and effective. This free video maker will allow you to create a professional-looking animation video with just one click! With no complicated skills necessary, anyone can use these types of tools – even complete beginners!
Where do you put explainer videos on the website?
There are several places on your website where you can post explainer videos. Here are some places that we consider as the best spots to place your explainer video:
- One of the best options is to use them in blog posts that you’re sharing online. This allows readers to directly engage with what they see, and if it’s relevant to their interests then they’re more likely to click through!
- You could also place an animated video at the top or bottom of product pages; these types of video marketing tools have been shown to be extremely successful when used for eCommerce sites, so why not try one yourself?
- Explainer video works well within email newsletters too. Just make sure that people know exactly how a video will show up once they open an email from your company. You’d want subscribers clicking away from your site as soon as possible, so you should be aware of how it will look to them.
- Place animated videos throughout the website for increased exposure and better brand awareness! You don’t want viewers scrolling past without being able to engage with what they see.
What type of explainer video best suits my website?
There are several different types of explainer videos that you can use to market your business online, and it’s important to choose the right one for your needs. Some companies are better suited to a cartoon style while others can use motion graphics or still images instead!
Keep in mind that not all animation styles work well with what you’re trying to sell. There is no “one size fits all” approach when it comes to this type of marketing. You should carefully consider any video you’re using to promote your company, and what type of animation would be best for that particular video.
Try uploading the video directly onto YouTube first. This will allow you easy shareability by emailing people who may be interested without having to upload any additional files or links.
What is the best free and easy online explainer video maker?
MyVideodesign is an AI-based SaaS startup that helps marketers explain complex topics. Create your first video production without having design skills! Drag and drop or simply upload a Word or PowerPoint file and our automated system creates professional results video for you in just minutes.
Whether it be on the topic of dental practices marketing themselves online with social media ads; how to create successful LinkedIn company pages (or any other business page) through content development strategies available now at no cost–we’ve got your back!
We’ve offered a ton of information today and we hope you found some helpful insights. One final thought to take away is that it doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive to create the best explainer videos for your business, which can help drive more sales with less effort.
With myVideodesign’s AI-driven animated explainer video maker, not only will the software do most of the heavy lifting by turning any written content into high-quality animations video but there are no additional fees required! Try our service now and see how easy it is to use! Click here to go straight to our site!